1. What did you think about the points Kyle made about the difference between being and fan or a follower of Jesus?
2. Read Luke 9:23 “Then he [Jesus] said to the crown, ‘If any of you wants to by my follower, you must turn from your selfish way, take up your cross daily and follow me.'” What do you think Jesus means by “take up your cross daily”?
3. How have these ideas challenged your own relationship with God?
4. Are there any ways you want to live differently to be more of a follower of Christ?
Nicodemus made the decision that Jesus was from God but did not commit (initially) to Jesus because of the high cost of becoming a follower.
1. Would you say you know about God or know God?
2. Do you think that believing in Jesus is good enough to get into Heaven or do you think that is where the journey begins? Why?
3. Do you agree that many preachers today “sell Jesus”? What are the dangers of this type of preaching?
4. Have you given Jesus more your heart of your head? How would you want the answer to that question to be different a week from now?
1. Do you think that you have ever had a moment with Jesus like the woman in Luke 7 had?
2. When is the last time you poured yourself out before Jesus?
3. When is the last time tears streamed down your face as you expressed your love for Him?